Do you daydream? Envision yourself on a tropical island, drink with an umbrella in hand, the sun shining on your face? How about a bigger house complete with property so your neighbors aren’t right on top of you? What about working for yourself and managing your own business, rather than slaving away day after day and seeing someone else reap the benefits?
Starting your own business can be very scary, especially if you have never done it before. You’ve seen those little independent coffee shops and restaurants pop up in the neighborhood, only to close after a year or two in business. There are a lot of factors that go into whether or not a business is going to be successful, but your chances of success are exponentially better if you purchase a franchise with a proven system versus going it alone.
Maybe it’s time to stop daydreaming and take action. If you’ve been thinking about taking control of your destiny for quite a while, what are you waiting for? Make 2016 the year that you stop wishing and start doing!
Why a Franchise?
- Owning a franchise means you go into business for yourself, but not by yourself. You have a team of corporate staff and other franchise owners to help you every step of the way.
- Brand recognition and proven systems – the reason the systems are in place with the franchisor is because they are tried and true and the brand has already been established. This means consumer confidence.
- Training – franchisors offer initial training before you speak with your first prospect and ongoing training helps you stay current with industry trends. Rather than being responsible for your own education, the franchisor provides ongoing education for you.
- Marketing & advertising assistance – an established website, print advertisements and professionally produced television commercials all cost a lot of money and time. When you buy a franchise, you have access to professional advertising tools as well as professional consultants to help you make good decisions.
- Purchasing power – if you’re an independent business owner, you have to purchase your supplies at retail pricing. When you are part of a franchise organization, you can purchase expensive materials at significant discounts because of the power of a large network of customers for vendors.
Why Miracle Method?
- Miracle Method has been the preferred refinisher in North America since 1979. That is over 35 years of experience!
- High demand – no matter the economy, there is a great demand for refinishing services for both commercial and residential customers. Tear-out and replacement are not only messy and time consuming, but costly and wasteful on the environment.
- Great sales potential – many Miracle Method franchisees gross over $1,000,000 each year!!!!
- Proven Success – 63% of all of our franchisees have been in business for five years or more!
- Low Initial Investment – Get started for around $100k.
- Better margins compared to retail, food or restaurants.
- Dedicated support team – Miracle Method’s corporate staff is 100% committed to the success of our franchisees. We have the knowledge, experience and dedication to help you achieve success and what’s more? We care about our franchisees.
Are you ready to take control of your own destiny? Give us a call today to find out more about owning a Miracle Method franchise 855-212-7337 or visit www.miraclemethod.com/franchise.